Apple Customer Service

Kraven

Resident Bozo
Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Northern, VT
First class all the way.

The little guy dropped the Ipad on Saturday that resulted in a black screen. Since I was able to ping the device, I connected it to the PC, restored and upgraded to the latest IOS7 which worked. Because the latest IOS is more white, I noticed 6 black spots the size of thumb prints, one on top of the other, on the left side. Played with the brightness and colors. On a red background, ie opening netflix, it would be black spots, white spots if it was a black background etc

Called up Apple support and explained the problem and they suggested going to an apple store.
The "genius" took 5 seconds to look at it and opted to replace it no hassles despite being out of waranty for 6 days.

Really impressed w/ their customer service.

Cheers, K

I believe we pay for it with many companies that don't give this quality of service. It's just that, in those cases, someone gets the money and we don't get the service.

That is why Apple has such loyal customers. Sure, you pay a premium, but you know you are going to get a high quality device backed by excellent service. Apple has demonstrated that there is a demand for such items even at a premium price.

Now, if I just had an Apple store near me. :rolleyes:

Capture.JPG

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)