Apple iPhone 5S: 7 new features of the seventh generation iPhone

Of these, I am most interested in a F/2 12mp camera - particularly if it could do a better job with inside photos. Of course, these phone cameras are best for just social media photography, but still, it would be a nice improvement. That said, when I see the 41mp camera on the nokia, I just laugh. It is total over-kill, and would require so much storage space.

True, Mike. But consider that the small sensor and lens resolving power of it's "glass" can no way capture all that the data can store. It ends up just storing noise. It's like putting a very strong link in a weak chain. Never improves the strength of the chain.

True, Mike. But consider that the small sensor and lens resolving power of it's "glass" can no way capture all that the data can store. It ends up just storing noise. It's like putting a very strong link in a weak chain. Never improves the strength of the chain.

I agree. these cameras are not worth much.

I agree. these cameras are not worth much.

They do the job for social media but at some point the megapixel spec is wasting storage space and not getting you any additional quality. I like hearing about better color correction, less lens flaring and better back light correction, red eye reduction too. This is where the mobile camera technology needs to go. Having said that my wife's 5 and daughter's 4s does a phenomenal job of good quality for Facebook. :)

The finger print scanner is a precursor to the other security identity technology Apple ( M&A) bought this past year. It is a retina laser scanner and a facial recognition camera. While the article mentioned iWallet app. These higher secure scanners are the beginning of Apple's rumored newest game changing technology. It is expected to be much bigger than itunes was. It is called iBANK. The rumor is that late 2014 early 2015, Apple will begin the world's largest bank operation, with support B&M at Apple stores but mostly accessed via digital from your iphone. iwallet is just the beginning. Look for Google and Apple, even Facebook to get into mobile banking too. Most of us do banking now with apps but this is nothing compared to what we will have in the future.

How many of you make all your paper checks deposits today with your phone using the camera and image capture? I don't get many checks these days but when I do I scan them in and do the deposit from my Android phone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts