Apple iPhone 5S, iPhone Lite leak out, pictured along with iPhone in gold

I don't get the "lite" phones. Sure its a different color, but is there anything else different?

I know a bunch of people who would love a different color phone and dont care about the price. It will suck if they release a lite phone in these colors that can not due what a full iPhone can.

Boy am I glad I switched. Apple really needs to find their mojo again and go back to innovating instead of following.

I don't get the "lite" phones. Sure its a different color, but is there anything else different?

I know a bunch of people who would love a different color phone and dont care about the price. It will suck if they release a lite phone in these colors that can not due what a full iPhone can.

Lite iPhones are plastic instead of aluminum. They will probably have cuts in camera, processor speed, and perhaps the screen to get the cost down.

Boy am I glad I switched. Apple really needs to find their mojo again and go back to innovating instead of following.

Apple is no different than the car industry with the exception they sell two completely different products. The car companies copy each other. One comes out with a new feature and another follows. My iPhone is far more stable than any android phone I've ever owned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts