Appropriate forum to post question about provider comparisions

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

NotBrad

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Jan 19, 2014
oregon Coast
Hi All,

I've been tasked by our golf club to improve our satellite provider situation and would like to post a question regarding the pros and cons of both DISH and DTV. However I'm not sure if I should post in either of the two dedicated forums since I don't want to post a thread that starts a lot of bickering back and forth (assuming the two forums are populated primarily with members who are fans of each).

Any suggestions?

(Currently searching for any threads that may be relevant and current)

The War Zone would be the most appropriate forum for any comparison between the two providers. The title may sound intimidating, but peaceful discussions are allowed there too! ;)

As you correctly pointed out, posting an innocent question comparing the two services in any of the provider-specific forums can unintentionally provoke a fight between the fans from both camps and such discussions thread will most like end up being moved to the War Zone anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)