Apps Bar Keeps Returning

120inna55

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Sep 14, 2003
Athens, Texas, United States
While watching live TV, pressing the blue button brings up a banner along the bottom of the screen. Pressing cancel dismisses it, but it relaunches within a couple seconds. The only way to escape this loop that I've found is to go into standby and back on.

Is this a known bug? I haven't seen any mention of it.

Also, I can't seem to find a running thread of known bugs. This was customary with prior receivers. Have I just overlooked it?

Are you using an IR remote? If so, it's a known bug. The 40.0 remotes don't have this issue.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Forum Runner

While watching live TV, pressing the blue button brings up a banner along the bottom of the screen. Pressing cancel dismisses it, but it relaunches within a couple seconds. The only way to escape this loop that I've found is to go into standby and back on.

Is this a known bug? I haven't seen any mention of it.

Also, I can't seem to find a running thread of known bugs. This was customary with prior receivers. Have I just overlooked it?

I usually just hit the guide button in these situations. It seems to clear the cycle as well.

As far as bugs go there is generally a new topic started every time there is a firmware update where people post bugs/fixes/non fixes etc. I don't believe there are any general running bug threads going now.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using SatelliteGuys

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)