ATTN: DIRT Executive - 215 ???

Why is it a big deal?

Well it's not the end of the world...but what is weird, is that a day or two after it actually changed to AJA, the icon on the guide went totally blank. Now in the past day or so, instead of changing to a (correct) icon, it just went BACK to Current TV - makes no sense... :confused:

Why is it a big deal?

Is it a huge deal? No. It doesn't seem like an unreasonable request to me though. Dish still isn't listing the correct name of this channel several weeks after it launched. They need to fix it. If people are actually looking for this channel it makes it much harder to find when it isn't listed anywhere in the guide. They renamed all the Fox channels immediately. Why is this one taking so long?

possible. They could be waiting for whatever times left on the Current contract to run out.

Maybe but unless its going to be very soon they should get the guide right. Right now it just feels like they are trying to avoid the controversy that comes with this channel by pretending it doesn't exist.

I could put it down as them just not getting to it right away but the fox channels rebranded at almost the same time and the guide was changed to reflect that immediately.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)