DIRT support team?

robert6715

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 8, 2013
Afognak island
Is the DIRT support team still a thing?

If so, how do I find a DIRT team member?

If not, what is the best way to "chat" with someone at Dish?

I can not change/update my programming on the mydish dot com site & keep getting a message to call the 1-800 number & I refuse to do so.

Thanks in advance
Rob

Is the DIRT support team still a thing?

If so, how do I find a DIRT team member?

If not, what is the best way to "chat" with someone at Dish?

I can not change/update my programming on the mydish dot com site & keep getting a message to call the 1-800 number & I refuse to do so.

Thanks in advance
Rob
They are more accessible on Facebook or Twitter.

Reactions: Howard Simmons
They are more accessible on Facebook or Twitter.
Ha! I have to go searching for them on either platform. And now that you've drawn our attention to those platforms, why can't Dish use SG any more like they used to? Those other platforms are 3rd party as well. I frankly trust Scott a whole lot more than I trust those other guys.

Reactions: charlesrshell
SatelliteGuys platform is not a secure platform and you would not want to give out personal information over an unsecure platform.

Reactions: charlesrshell
SatelliteGuys platform is not a secure platform and you would not want to give out personal information over an unsecure platform.
Actually, I was more than happy to give the DIRT team my account info here and let them help me. Since they no longer were allowed to sign into our accounts, they pretty much didn't serve a purpose here any more. Every question which came up, they just referred us to Chat.

Actually, I was more than happy to give the DIRT team my account info here and let them help me. Since they no longer were allowed to sign into our accounts, they pretty much didn't serve a purpose here any more. Every question which came up, they just referred us to Chat.
Yup. And furthermore, I thought https meant SG was likewise secure. As I say, I trust Scott more than those other guys.

Implying Farcebook is secure is the flat out funniest thing I have ever seen.
Everyday day I see thousands of people answer their own security questions. "What was your first car?" Name your favorite teacher"etc.I'm waiting for "What's your mother's maiden name".And yet people have been taught to freak out about social security numbers.What they don't realize is the legit institutions already have the number-they just want to confirm you know it.

I know this is a dated thread but my existing contract has ended and I tried the chat to see what the pricing options were if I agreed to a new contract. The chat folks didn't know pricing for a contract. Their quote for top 120 was $20 higher than what I am paying for top 200.

I'm going to call the customer loyalty folks at 855-782-7086. I think those are the folks who do the magic for longer term customers willing to agree to a new contract. Last time I renewed 2 years ago, my price increased $3 a month.

Just had an a very pleasant call with a rep out of Phoenix. We ended up setting up a new contract for 2 years and I shifted my programming from Top 200 to a Flex pack and and an add on programming pack. Bottom line I'm saving about $5 a month from my current pricing and my programming is more aligned to my current viewing choices. So for an existing customer who wants to benefit from their current customer status, call customer loyalty. You will get folks who give you their best deals, and what's nice is at least I got someone within the US that I can understand.

Just had an a very pleasant call with a rep out of Phoenix. We ended up setting up a new contract for 2 years and I shifted my programming from Top 200 to a Flex pack and and an add on programming pack. Bottom line I'm saving about $5 a month from my current pricing and my programming is more aligned to my current viewing choices. So for an existing customer who wants to benefit from their current customer status, call customer loyalty. You will get folks who give you their best deals, and what's nice is at least I got someone within the US that I can understand.
US CSR's have always been the best.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 6)

Latest posts