120+ deal with Multi Sports Pack

stvlg1

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 4, 2011
Sarasota, Fl
So, I finally came back to Dish after a couple years when I received this promo deal. The install went well and it looks like I have every Multi Sports Channel except NBAtv. Dish chat tried to tell me I didnt have Multi Sports Pack. I was like I have the letter right in front of me. It says that Multi Sports Pack is now included In the Top 120+ and above. Shows the NBAtv logo as being included. Anyone else notice this? Would love to hear from DIRT but not sure to find them.

Thanks

So, I finally came back to Dish after a couple years when I received this promo deal. The install went well and it looks like I have every Multi Sports Channel except NBAtv. Dish chat tried to tell me I didnt have Multi Sports Pack. I was like I have the letter right in front of me. It says that Multi Sports Pack is now included In the Top 120+ and above. Shows the NBAtv logo as being included. Anyone else notice this? Would love to hear from DIRT but not sure to find them.

Thanks
You should be receiving the NBAtv...The multi sports package is on Dish website as a limited time offer..shows how much CSR knows

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210808-125541.png
    Screenshot_20210808-125541.png
    233.8 KB · Views: 129
I have never had just 120+ with Multi Sport to know for sure, but based off of the Dish website, if you have 120+ and add multi sport you should get NBA TV.

I felt it was a programming error because I had most of the Multi Sports Pack Channels. I did the call back option with Dish and got with a Account Manager. He found discrepancies other than NBAtv. I was missing a few others. They are fixing it now. Just something to keep aware of I guess when taking these special promos. Only caught it because MSP was the main reason I signed up on this deal and not having NBAtv seemed like a pretty big deal.

Anyone know if this is a promo for just new subs or can us legacies take advantage?
I'm normally a 120 guy and upgrade to 120+ during the summer to watch baseball on the regional sports packages. But since they dropped my RSN, there was no reason to do 120+.

I'm now looking at getting the Redzone channel and realizing I'd have to upgrade to 120+ in order to get the multi-sport pack. In all, it'd be $20ish extra. Seems to be a little steep, considering there's the things 120+ gives you (the college sports networks) are duplicated in the multi-sport pack.

Was that 120+ was same as 120 except it included RSN's. But local RSN's were dropped when Sinclair made an exorbitant offer to renew (all subs pay whether they get RSN's or not).

Reactions: charlesrshell
Understood - Redzone is only in multi-sport pack.
What I'm asking is if anyone knows if the promo of 120+ with multi-sport included for 'free' (as indicated on their home page) is a promo for new subscribers only or have any existing subscribers been able to take advantage of this?

never belive what you read with dish just like with dish mover plan few years back said had 2 movie channels included when you used service . nothing every customer service didnt know what i was talking about and they advertise on tv oh well

• Wow
Reactions: Howard Simmons

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)