Dish stayed online though Hurricane Ida,they want to do an upgrade?

blake20005

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 10, 2007
New Orleans
Dish network stayed on and did not lose service through the entire hurricane,they are also stayed online through hurricane Katrina and I give them credit for the reliability, my question is , I spoke to them and they offered to come re-peak my dish after but they want to "upgrade" my system, I am already on the hopper 3 with 5 Joey's 2 of them 4k Joeys , does anyone know what "upgrade" do they plan on doing? the guide on the hopper3 does not work anymore and It freezes a lot and reboots,but that is the nature of the hopper 3,this was going on before the hurricane the issues I had with it,does anyone know what they are trying to change out and or upgrade for me,I just did a 2 year commitment in march of 2021 and they put a new hold on my credit card and want me to do a new commitment again,but they claim they are not charging me for the upgrade,this is legitimately dish doing this, I can see the appointment and everything on my,"my dish" account.

Dish network stayed on and did not lose service through the entire hurricane,they are also stayed online through hurricane Katrina and I give them credit for the reliability, my question is , I spoke to them and they offered to come re-peak my dish after but they want to "upgrade" my system, I am already on the hopper 3 with 5 Joey's 2 of them 4k Joeys , does anyone know what "upgrade" do they plan on doing? the guide on the hopper3 does not work anymore and It freezes a lot and reboots,but that is the nature of the hopper 3,this was going on before the hurricane the issues I had with it,does anyone know what they are trying to change out and or upgrade for me,I just did a 2 year commitment in march of 2021 and they put a new hold on my credit card and want me to do a new commitment again,but they claim they are not charging me for the upgrade,this is legitimately dish doing this, I can see the appointment and everything on my,"my dish" account.
They want to replace your Joey 2's with Joey 3's, which are a much better Joey and a better match with a Hopper 3. I'm sure they'll want a new agreement signed. BTW, that guide/rebooting thing is not the nature of a Hopper 3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts