April fools: AGGGGGHH! Voom just went DEAD!

kschorz

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Mar 4, 2004
Oh!
The stupid plug was pulled out of the wall.
Darn cat anyway.
(running...ducking...)

I *KNOW* I will be Vooming tomorrow!

I just couldn't resiet - I get a freakish rush out of spinning up the nay-sayers!

kschorz said:
Oh!
The stupid plug was pulled out of the wall.
Darn cat anyway.
(running...ducking...)

I *KNOW* I will be Vooming tomorrow!

I just couldn't resiet - I get a freakish rush out of spinning up the

nay-sayers!

Very funny i think we all need to laugh. :D

The March 2005 Agreement between Cablevision and Charles and Thomas Dolan terminates on March 31, 2005. Charles F. Dolan has the right to terminate the agreement before that date. Upon any termination, any cash or shares deposited by Charles F. Dolan that have not been used to fund costs or segregated to pay costs associated with new commitments or other agreements will be returned to him and the shutdown of Rainbow DBS will be implemented immediately.
8K filed 3/31/05​
Tick Tock ... someone needs to talk. Let us know if there has been an extension, Charlie D.

JL

justalurker said:
The March 2005 Agreement between Cablevision and Charles and Thomas Dolan terminates on March 31, 2005. Charles F. Dolan has the right to terminate the agreement before that date. Upon any termination, any cash or shares deposited by Charles F. Dolan that have not been used to fund costs or segregated to pay costs associated with new commitments or other agreements will be returned to him and the shutdown of Rainbow DBS will be implemented immediately.
8K filed 3/31/05​
Tick Tock ... someone needs to talk. Let us know if there has been an extension, Charlie D.

JL

Off topic.

HELP...I've fallen...and I can't get up....
grinning-smiley-022.gif

laughing-smiley-018.gif
laughing-smiley-018.gif

Vicki

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)