April fools: Dish Network VOOM Converter?

I got a note from someone this morning who said they put it on the site as a April Fools Day joke, they didn't expect it would take people until 10 at night to find it.

Grrrrr..... Sorry guys. :(

Frankly I expected better of this site given the seriousness of Vooms situation. One little April Fools joke may be fine. But over and over again is ridiculous. Microsoft, dish/voom converters.:rolleyes:

Actually Dish and Voom working together in some way is not far fetched and could be potentially profitable for all involved.

I've been saying this for months. Make the HD channels (that aren't currently available to E* subscribers) available and you increase your subscribers tenfold if they get to use the same box they are using now (and maybe only need an extra dish to look at 61.5).

Better yet, let V* keep access to their frequencies on that bird in exchange for a dirt cheap rate to entice more people to watch the service.

Right now, they only have 40,000 subscribers and they have the stench of death on them. They need to do something drastic. They've gone through 7 or 8 of their nine lives already...........

BobMurdoch said:
I've been saying this for months. Make the HD channels (that aren't currently available to E* subscribers) available and you increase your subscribers tenfold if they get to use the same box they are using now (and maybe only need an extra dish to look at 61.5).

Better yet, let V* keep access to their frequencies on that bird in exchange for a dirt cheap rate to entice more people to watch the service.

Right now, they only have 40,000 subscribers and they have the stench of death on them. They need to do something drastic. They've gone through 7 or 8 of their nine lives already...........
It won't happen for a single reason: the VOOM HD channels are not "compelling content" to Charlie ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)