April Fools!

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Scroll

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 7, 2008
I'm just curious why nobody suggested this. Since the end of SA is April 1 is anybody considering making a call to them on the coincidental day of practical jokes & gags to pretend like they never heard about the end of service or IPTV? :)

All things considered I doubt it would cost them much business, since I doubt there's 100 former subscribers that don't know about the dark day.

Just a thought! I am not actually advocating anything here. Just wondering.

OTOH, in my experience it has taken like forever to get to a live rep. So it probably wouldn't work too well anyway. They'd probably just stop answering phones - again. :mad:

I'm just curious why nobody suggested this. Since the end of SA is April 1 is anybody considering making a call to them on the coincidental day of practical jokes & gags to pretend like they never heard about the end of service or IPTV? :)

All things considered I doubt it would cost them much business, since I doubt there's 100 former subscribers that don't know about the dark day.

Just a thought! I am not actually advocating anything here. Just wondering.

OTOH, in my experience it has taken like forever to get to a live rep. So it probably wouldn't work too well anyway. They'd probably just stop answering phones - again. :mad:

Forever to get a live rep..... I just called yesterday morning...and had no problem speaking to a technical support rep, who was able to change my billing credit card. Extremely friendly.

I certainly understand people's frustration who were DBS customers. Despite what was implied or believed, however, LIFETIME expires if the service no longer exists. As a new IPTV customer, I'm fully aware of the potential downfalls. Who knows the new IPTV service could be out of business in 6 months to a year....

However, what happened was not Satanic or some kind of allegiance with darkness. On this board anyway, it seems that a lot of people were into S.A. DBS for the Adventist channels --- there are other options now. I really hope this bitterness can subside and lead to understanding......

FRANKLY I HOPE Sky Angel by whatever name goes bankrupt out of business, preferably at the end of a bitter lawsuit.

first they deserve it and second they never made know their plans or ideas in advance.

most importandly it would be a big nasty example to other supposed christian organiztions that decide to rip off the public!!!!

Forever to get a live rep..... I just called yesterday morning...and had no problem speaking to a technical support rep,

Well either I was the most unlucky person trying to get through when it was a DBS company or they hired a whole bunch more reps.

Or perhaps you are now but a handful of subscribers, which is most likely the case here. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)