April Fools!

Scroll

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 7, 2008
I'm just curious why nobody suggested this. Since the end of SA is April 1 is anybody considering making a call to them on the coincidental day of practical jokes & gags to pretend like they never heard about the end of service or IPTV? :)

All things considered I doubt it would cost them much business, since I doubt there's 100 former subscribers that don't know about the dark day.

Just a thought! I am not actually advocating anything here. Just wondering.

OTOH, in my experience it has taken like forever to get to a live rep. So it probably wouldn't work too well anyway. They'd probably just stop answering phones - again. :mad:

I'm just curious why nobody suggested this. Since the end of SA is April 1 is anybody considering making a call to them on the coincidental day of practical jokes & gags to pretend like they never heard about the end of service or IPTV? :)

All things considered I doubt it would cost them much business, since I doubt there's 100 former subscribers that don't know about the dark day.

Just a thought! I am not actually advocating anything here. Just wondering.

OTOH, in my experience it has taken like forever to get to a live rep. So it probably wouldn't work too well anyway. They'd probably just stop answering phones - again. :mad:

Forever to get a live rep..... I just called yesterday morning...and had no problem speaking to a technical support rep, who was able to change my billing credit card. Extremely friendly.

I certainly understand people's frustration who were DBS customers. Despite what was implied or believed, however, LIFETIME expires if the service no longer exists. As a new IPTV customer, I'm fully aware of the potential downfalls. Who knows the new IPTV service could be out of business in 6 months to a year....

However, what happened was not Satanic or some kind of allegiance with darkness. On this board anyway, it seems that a lot of people were into S.A. DBS for the Adventist channels --- there are other options now. I really hope this bitterness can subside and lead to understanding......

FRANKLY I HOPE Sky Angel by whatever name goes bankrupt out of business, preferably at the end of a bitter lawsuit.

first they deserve it and second they never made know their plans or ideas in advance.

most importandly it would be a big nasty example to other supposed christian organiztions that decide to rip off the public!!!!

Forever to get a live rep..... I just called yesterday morning...and had no problem speaking to a technical support rep,

Well either I was the most unlucky person trying to get through when it was a DBS company or they hired a whole bunch more reps.

Or perhaps you are now but a handful of subscribers, which is most likely the case here. :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)