Aquring signal 535 satellites possible down?

bluegras

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Apr 18, 2008
Good evening you I think one of the satellites went down i am getting nothing but a box that says aquiring siginal #535 you can still use your apps and on demand section plus menu is stuck on 827 through 873 hd.

Good evening you I think one of the satellites went down i am getting nothing but a box that says aquiring siginal #53
I was watching channel 247 then received a complete signal loss. some channels can be received and others have the signal loss. I did a system check and it said the satellites were OK. Could it be a transponder failure?

Yeah something was down for just about half an hour, eastern arc, I lost the first period of the hockey game I was trying to watch, seems to be back now. I'm just glad it isn't something wrong with my dish, we have so much snow and ice here I thought maybe it got knocked out of alignment or something.

Could have been severe weather at the uplink site, but I just checked and the NEXRAD for Arizona and Wyoming look pretty clear.

Same thing happened a few years ago. The 61 just suddenly disappeared, even on my meter, showed no signal. 30 minutes later, it was back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)