Arcade Champion not scrolling?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.
That has been gone for over 3 months now. :)

The scrolling was causing some problems for people not using IE. We are waiting for a new version of our arcade soon. :) Be on the lookout for it.

The new version of the arcade should have some NICE features coming. Right now the status of it is in limbo but I'm sure they will still try to get it released by the end of the year.

I keep looking for improvements and updates for our games and arcade. If there's anything you would like to see added please feel free to let me know. I will post the sugguestions I get on the v3arcade website.

I would prefer that the scrolling not be activated or give each member the opportunity to deactivate it. It's been nice without the scrolling.

There is a mod that has been released that will show in the arcade who has the most awards. Unfortunately I can't remotely install things for the arcade, only Scott can.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts