are locals included in package

voodooevil

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 25, 2005
North Carolina, USA
i am considering going from flex package with some extras to
top 250 with movie pack….
does the 250 include locals. some internet searches say yes….so i know i will get accurate info here ….
thanks

i am considering going from flex package with some extras to
top 250 with movie pack….
does the 250 include locals. some internet searches say yes….so i know i will get accurate info here ….
thanks

The price DISH gives to customers generally includes locals. Tricky however because locals are not part of the package anymore they are an add on. So DISH often gives the price of the package with the locals add on.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Not sure what a shower has to do with it, but the dual tuner OTA adapter you want is either the black one with the Dish logo on it AND has a permanently attached usb cable or a white one with the AirTV logo on it. I have attached a photo of the back of my AirTv DUAL ADAPTER and a small pix of the Dish dual tuner adapter - note NO vent holes in either. The AirTv adapter is no longer available on the AirTV accessories page.

As for the antenna, that is entirely dependent on your location. Go to www.rabbitears.info and select the Signal Search Map under Tools. There you can use the map to zoom into your exact location and see what channels and RF frequencies you can easily receive. If you are limited to an indoor antenna you need strong signals to achieve stable reception.

AirTV Dual Tuner OTA adapter.jpg
Dish dual Tuner adapter.jpg

For whatever reason I was thinking locals were now $15 per month. I haven't logged into mydish in awhile so I thought I'd double check. Boy what a cluster it is now to navigate that site, not anywhere user friendly like it was. Anyway I was wrong and locals are still $12. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)

Latest posts