Are there any zip codes I can use for the AM21 for La Crosse, WI?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

edisonprime

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Dec 12, 2012
I live in Rochester, MN, but found out my antenna can also pick up the Twin Cities and La Crosse recently. A couple users on these forums gave me zip codes for Rochester and the Twin Cities, but I would also like some for La Crosse, WI. Any suggestions?

I'm sure any zip code for La Crosse would work just fine.

I'm sure any zip code for La Crosse would work just fine.

Yeah, but would that work with all the subchannels? I haven't tried it yet, but I know with Roch and the Cities you have to type in other zip codes to pick up some of the rest.

Yeah, but would that work with all the subchannels? I haven't tried it yet, but I know with Roch and the Cities you have to type in other zip codes to pick up some of the rest.

Yes, re-run the initial set up with your home zip and La Crosse, WI (54602) and your guide SHOULD just add those new channels into your list without overriding the current list.

I live in Rochester, MN, but found out my antenna can also pick up the Twin Cities and La Crosse recently. A couple users on these forums gave me zip codes for Rochester and the Twin Cities, but I would also like some for La Crosse, WI. Any suggestions?
Yes, these other posters are right. Put La Crosse's zip code in first and you should receive all the channels that your antenna is picking up from D* database for La Crosse WI. Then after seeing what you have you can determine if any channels are missing from D* database for La Crosse that you can maybe get with a secondary zip.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)