HR-24 guide help request

Status
Please reply by conversation.

cspiteri

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 14, 2004
my old hr-24 had numerous problems and I replaced it with a new hr-24 from solid signal. today I activated the new receiver. my problem is that the guide only gives me the hd channels. my old receiver provided both sd and hd channels. I want to restore the sd channel listings because sometimes I`m unable view the hd channel because of a low signal. I can always view the sd channels.
is this something I can restore or do I have to call directv about??

Check the display settings to "show all channels".

chip; it did work, thanks for sharing your knowledge.
I have another problem in that the yellow light on the front panel does not come on during recording but the recording function works. do you know of a way to turn it on or should I open a new thread??

The light on my HR24 is much dimmer than my HR20. Maybe it's illuminated but you can't quite tell? Either that or the light is burned out. That's my best guess anyways.

BTW, in your first post you mentioned low signals. What are they on 99c and 103ca and 103cb?

chip; thanks for your suggestion, it`s probably the bulb unless there`s a command to activate it. the unit is new.
I like your avatar. mine is my 1857 California license plate framed by the original selling dealer frame on the back of my 1957 Chevrolet nomad.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts