Are these shows available?

TC95

Original poster
Jan 14, 2008
Currently, I'm a Sky Angel customer but will be switching to Glorystar in the near future as Sky Angel will no longer be offering satellite programming and I refuse to pay big bucks for high speed internet just so I can pay even more to subscribe to their service and view their programming. I like my cheapo dial-up internet service, thankyouverymuch. :)

Anyway, a couple of my favorite shows on Sky Angel are "Your Health w/Dr. Richard and Cindy Becker" and "Know the Cause" with Doug Kauffman. Does Glorystar have any stations that air these shows?

I don't believe they do. I would email each of your favorite shows and channels and tell them you are switching to glorystar. Ask them if they have plans to broadcast via glorystar. enough requests and who knows :)

Darn. "Know the Cause" is on Faith TV and The Liberty Channel and "Your Health" is on TLN and The Liberty Channel. I'll request they go on Glorystar. I hope it works.

If anyone else here likes those channels please request that they go to Glorystar. :)

what is email address for Liberty, Faith and TLN?

Liberty: info@thelibertychannel.org
TLN: shill@tln.com
Faith: contact@faithtv.com

So far, Faith TV is the only one that has e-mailed me back. They said they cannot negotiate with Glorystar until their present Sky Angel DBS relationship expires. They didn't say they wouldn't negotiate, just that they couldn't until they were done with their Sky Angel DBS agreement, which I'm assuming is when Sky Angel satellite services go off the air.

Glorystar does not charge the broadcaster for our services. Broadcasters do not negotiate with Glorystar. Broadcasters only need to start broadcasting their channel on either AMC4 or Galaxy25 KU utilizing any uplink service or one of our uplink partners.

Glorystar offers distribution, product support and cooperative advertising for the broadcaster at no charge. We only ask that the broadcaster link and refer potential viewers to our ministry support company.

We encourage potential Glorystar partners to use their current broadcast slots to advise their viewers and listeners where the channel will be available before they shut down the signals and lose contact.