Are we in for another Fox Sports / Dish dispute this fall?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

psychotrope

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 2, 2005
I'm curious (and ignorant), but wanted to know if we are in for another Fox Sports vs. Dish standoff at the beginning of this upcoming football season (2015). That whole rebranding SPEED/FS1 was confusing but they didn't negotiate a new contract from what I understand and the sports channel contracts seem to always expire right before football season in order to maximize leverage. A new contract would be nice in the long term because we might get access to Fox Sports Go. But in the short term, contract disputes are a pain and no one wants to miss games because of it.

Anyone have any info? Or are we in the dark on this one?

Which one? They shuffled their channels about, they may not know which ones are going out of contract.

Just to point out... "We don't know what year". Everyone could be freaking out for no reason. Breathe, relax, it's healthier

I can comment on losing Autohop without getting stressed. Its' just a forum.

Actually in other posts you are stressed about it, and bringing it up again would seem to confirm that. No one likes losing features but your finger can do basically the same thing, in fact that is why Autohop was allowed by the Courts.

Reactions: KAB
I do believe when Charlie recorded that segment when we had lost Fox News he had said that FOX wanted to bundle it with FS1 and FS2 and he said that contract wasnt expiring for quite some time.....So id guess maybe next year we will have another huge FS1/RSN dispute.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts