icon37.gif
icon37.gif
icon37.gif
icon37.gif
icon37.gif
icon37.gif
icon37.gif
icon37.gif

I just can't remain in solidarity with someone advocating the consumption of tree rats.

icon37.gif

No, those things taste totally different....lol (kidding, I would not know).

You want to experience eating weird food (and I ain't talking corndogs Arky), heat and humidity, and fire ants? Come to the swamps and bayous of Louisiana. :D

You want to experience eating weird food (and I ain't talking corndogs Arky), heat and humidity, and fire ants? Come to the swamps and bayous of Louisiana. :D

I'm sorry...I draw the line at eating fire ants. That's a little weird for me...

Sandra

Dude. I know you're from the South, but there is no sugar coating family to make them taste better. Incest is wrong, no matter which side of the Mason Dixon Line you grew up on. Geesh. ;)
hahaha, good one.

Reminds me of a joke we used to tell in Georgia:

What do you call an Alabama Virgin? An only child. :p

You guys trip me out....lol... I would have to say the humidity and heat here in Louisiana tops the chart. Then add the mosquitoes to the mix and it gets real fun! I remember back in the late 90's on a Falcon/Texaco barge drilling rig out of Pecan Island, LA, you'd step outside and instantly start sweating, you had to bring your buddy with you in case the mosquitoes decided to carry you off. That was a horrible couple of days out there!