Are you ok with all this scoring in Football ?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

too much scoring ?

• too much scoring

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • just enough

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • want more scoring

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i'll watch anything with a football

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

madmadworld

Official TV Watcher
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Apr 7, 2006
up on the roof in SinCity
has it got to be just too much ?
they have robbed the defense so much in rule changes. i don't want 10- 9 games but still.

i remember watching the Arena Football League when it started up and liked it the first 2-3 years, but then....... i could not, just got ridiculous.

maybe they could let the DB's hit them for 10 yards instead of 5 ? or go to 3 downs ? just thoughts.

While I do agree what the NFL has done to defenses is overboard, I do like to see scoring especially via the passing game. Marino got me hooked on that considering he played when defenses could smack around all the offensive players.

Reactions: madmadworld
I'd rather see offense in football and defense in baseball.

I do prefer a little more "3 yards and a pile of dust" style, but I'm also ok with the wide open games at times. If anything is turning me off with today's NFL it's the brutal officiating!

I do prefer a little more "3 yards and a pile of dust" style, but I'm also ok with the wide open games at times. If anything is turning me off with today's NFL it's the brutal officiating!
that's universal in all sports. when it hurts more is if your team/player is raped.
other than baseball, they get more right calls than players execute their assignments. the only calls that get me are O holding on the line.......please quit. all my gaming buddies call it The FIX.

now i would like more scoring in Hockey & Soccer. make those nets Bigger.

Situation I see this year in the NFL when it comes to officiating is the Huge amount of inconsistency with Pass interference and Roughing the passer. In all the years of watching football I've never seen it this bad. There will be mistakes, that's logical but be consistent on what's what and stick to it.

If you get some really good defenses you're going to see some scoring still. Look at the Bears defenses in the past, very little offense but lots of scoring from their defense and special teams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)