Are You Ready For HD?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jspeeney011480

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Sep 12, 2007
New Jersey
Directv has had several channels airing a loop of this information showing what you need to get the new channels. Don't you think when they ask Are you ready for HD?, that they should be ready too? Just wondering.

No, not really. I'm glad you are inferring they are not ready though, are you in the know?

No I don't know anymore than you do, I am just saying don't ask us to be ready if you aren't. That's like getting ready to go see a movie let's say and asking you spouse are you ready and they say yeah, and your still in your pajama's.

I can get ready in 5 minutes... my wife takes an hour.

You think the whining is bad from the folks who are hardware upgraded waiting for the candle to be lit... imagine the whine from subs who know the channels are lit but are still sitting on phase 3's and 250's... what with installs out 3 weeks to 6 weeks..

No I don't know anymore than you do, I am just saying don't ask us to be ready if you aren't. That's like getting ready to go see a movie let's say and asking you spouse are you ready and they say yeah, and your still in your pajama's.

Yes! Last night I soldered the previously nationally backordered 82 pf cap into my F38310 (after replacing 3 high voltage diodes about 3 weeks ago). Turned it on, no smoke, great stable picture. My deflection power supply is fixed (at least for now). HR 20 feeds the F38310. Waiting for cartoon network HD with baited breath.

Don

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)