Argentinian DirecTV in Texas?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

tripero01

Original poster
Apr 21, 2012
Lubbock, TX
[h=4]Hey guys, sorry if this question has been answered many times or so, but since I am a newbie when it comes to this stuff I would like to start over if you could help me

I am currently living in lubbock, texas (location is attached below) and since I have active accounts on directv here and back home in Argentina i was wondering if i could, with the appropriate dish or equipment, tune my argentinian service in here.

Any thoughts or response will be highly appreciated

thanks a lot!!

Ramiro

Map Coordinates of Selected Location[/h]Latitude:N 33° 30' 1.6733"
Longitude:W 101° 56' 54.5645"
Latitude:N 33° 30.027889'
Longitude:W 101° 56.909409'
Latitude:33.5004648191553°
Longitude:-101.94849014282227°

You don't need to do all that. DirecTV's Spanish language packages have TyC Sports and GolTV. Both channels broadcast Argentine league soccer matches. You're all set. There's nothing else worth watching.

You don't need to do all that. DirecTV's Spanish language packages have TyC Sports and GolTV. Both channels broadcast Argentine league soccer matches. You're all set. There's nothing else worth watching.

well.... allow me to think different.... my second division team is neither broadcasted on TyC Sports or GolTV. Having said that, is it still possible to get air channels from argentina?

Yea but the directv arg is best in latino programing. D* have directvla in galaxy 3C using same sat here for worlddirect but am no sure. someone have more info tnk:)

what actual channels carry the matches on DirecTV Argentina? then you can see if they are available via FTA or another source as it is not likely that the DirecTV Argentine footprint reaches.

espn+, foxsports premium,tyc sports much better of the usa version and many on hd bu maybe the problem is the tp right?

I would say "canal 7 argentina"(TV publica) will be my ace of spades, as they pretty much show all the games. Honestly I do not know what you mean by FTA so I would be thankful to know if there are any other alternatives. I can stream that channel online, but quality is not nearly good as it could be if I had the chance to get it on my DTV receiver.

I would say "canal 7 argentina"(TV publica) will be my ace of spades, as they pretty much show all the games. Honestly I do not know what you mean by FTA so I would be thankful to know if there are any other alternatives. I can stream that channel online, but quality is not nearly good as it could be if I had the chance to get it on my DTV receiver.

FTA = Free To Air

Requires a different type of set up from D*.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)