Article: "Netflix hints at some good news for customers after big change to pricing"

Just up the usual, video doorbell, ring alarms with video, etc.

I can only go by what they say, they say it looks terrible, from them it looks wonderful.
Well, it could be the bandwidth, or it could a number of other things, including the webcam you are using, the lighting in your space, wi-fi signal if you are using wi-fi, resource limitations of your computer, security software, etc. We had to help a lot of people during the lockdowns get a good setup. After the first month or so, bandwidth usually wasn't the issue. Ring lights can make a mediocre webcam look a lot better, and security software like Zscaler can really mess with video performance.

Well, it could be the bandwidth, or it could a number of other things, including the webcam you are using, the lighting in your space, wi-fi signal if you are using wi-fi, resource limitations of your computer, security software, etc. We had to help a lot of people during the lockdowns get a good setup. After the first month or so, bandwidth usually wasn't the issue. Ring lights can make a mediocre webcam look a lot better, and security software like Zscaler can really mess with video performance.
If I really cared, I might try and figure it out, but my contract is up in early 2024 and I have already decided to leave.

What was a total joy in working for them the first few months of 2023 has turned to hell since they closed my department, fired my boss ( who was one of my best friends from college, she is the one who hired me and my source for info ) then moved me to a different department.

• Sad
Reactions: navychop
The biggest problem with zoom is bad wifi and horrible audio. Fix both and zoom is broadcast quality.

Wireless is the future, cable internet is about to be in a world of hurt. Feel so bad for Comcast, Cox, Charter... :sorrow
They can have my fiber internet when they pry it from my cold, dead hands.

Even at less than half the price of DOCSIS or GPON, it isn't worth the downsides.

In a stunning turn of events, I am agreeing with Juan. 5G has been a huge disappointment. It was marketed as a panacea, but all it really is slightly higher capacity 4G unless you're within 10 feet of a mmWave tower. Maybe it has made TMO a lot better, but VZW and T were already really good with LTE Advanced, so 5G hasn't really added anything to get excited about.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Call me an outlier, but I happen to love my Verizon 5G ultra wide. I regularly get download speeds of almost a gig on my cell phone. And when I'm under ultra wide coverage, I get unlimited hotspot at high speeds. I get all of that with the $35 a month Visible plan.

Reactions: dishdude
Call me an outlier, but I happen to love my Verizon 5G ultra wide. I regularly get download speeds of almost a gig on my cell phone. And when I'm under ultra wide coverage, I get unlimited hotspot at high speeds. I get all of that with the $35 a month Visible plan.
Ultra wide is only in limited areas..it uses c-band frequencies