As to "HD Platinum"

Platinum HD is NOT included in free HD for life. It is still $10 a month.

Basically your bill wont go down tomorrow just because you may be getting free HD for life.

Tony, my understanding was, if you had $20 metal HD+platinum or metal HD alone, that you should drop both and NOT SAVE but enter and go back to add back the combo metal HD+platinum for $10 and then save with no downgrade fee--at worst $5.
-Ken

That worked for some. It didn't for me. When i went back without saving, I did not have the option to add HD+Platinum. But if it works for others, have at it! :)

That worked for some. It didn't for me. When i went back without saving, I did not have the option to add HD+Platinum. But if it works for others, have at it! :)

I did this a while back but I had to change the package to get the HD & Platinum to show.

When I went to the programming page, the HD programming was not displaying for me as well.

What I did was click the radio button in front of Top 200. Then clicked the Top 250 to put it back on what I actually have. Once I did that the HD programming choices showed up. I selected the option for Gold HD & Platinum and submitted the form.

My expeirence has been if you have the AT250 the additional (13 not 10) Platinum channels are free, if you also have the Gold HD package. After talking with Dish, this was cleared thru the manager of CSR ---I received the download in 4 mins!!

My expeirence has been if you have the AT250 the additional (13 not 10) Platinum channels are free, if you also have the Gold HD package. After talking with Dish, this was cleared thru the manager of CSR ---I received the download in 4 mins!!

I have AT250 and HD & Platinum for 10 bucks. Are you trying to say as of June 3rd, the platinum channels are going to be free?

Scott explained it perfectly in an earlier thread. Why anyone would want to complicate and muddy what was clearly explained in another thread by posting what CSR says is beyond me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)