Ash vs Evil Dead on Starz

dfergie

Proud Staff Member
Original poster
Staff member
HERE TO HELP YOU!
The premium cable network has tapped Lucy Lawless to co-star in its Evil Dead sequel, Ash vs. Evil Dead, Starz announced Monday.

Bruce Campbell will reprise his role as the title character Ash, a stock boy, aging lothario and chainsaw-handed monster hunter who has spent the past three decades avoiding responsibility, maturity and the terrors of the Evil Dead. When a Deadite plague threatens to destroy all of mankind, Ash is finally forced to face his demons — personal and literal. Destiny, it turns out, has no plans to release the unlikely hero from its evil grip.

hollywoodreporter.com

I just caught up thanks to Starz Play. As a big fan of the old movies I think they did a really good job recreating the feel in this show. Also, as a Michigan native I love all the little Michigan references they throw in. I'm kind of surprised to see that there wasn't more buzz in this thread but I guess if you're not a fan of the movies this show might seem kind of dumb.

I also think think show would be doing much better as a Netflix/Amazon Prime series. I haven't subscribed to Starz in years because they have never been known for great original series, at least in my opinion and I don't subscribe to premium networks for the movies. They only reason I'm subscribing now is for this show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)