Aspire HD is live on ch 381

Status
Please reply by conversation.
What a wonderful arrangement!

If ASPiRE was a deal-breaker for me, I could drop AT&T’s DirecTV and go to Comcast where this wouldn’t be a problem.

Maybe the Pac-12 Network deal, which fell through, was not entirely the Pac-12 Networks’ fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually if Aspire is the determination ing factor in your choosing a provider, you've got bigger issues.

I was just thinking, if I was getting this channel I probably wouldn't be watching it much anyways.

Actually if Aspire is the determination ing factor in your choosing a provider, you've got bigger issues.

I was just thinking, if I was getting this channel I probably wouldn't be watching it much anyways.

ASPiRE is the type of programmer which needs easy availability—low tier. Comcast launched it, and Revolt, to reach out to audiences for minority audiences.

This, from AT&T’s DirecTV, is not encouraging. It is very disappointing.

ASPiRE is the type of programmer which needs easy availability—low tier. Comcast launched it, and Revolt, to reach out to audiences for minority audiences.

Well hate to break this to you, but to even get it on CC you have to have their highest basic tier Digital Preferred...so obviously even CC isn't reaching THAT far out ;)

I am, also. I guess it took a while for them to figure out what packages got it.

My previous thread post was almost a month ago. I, too, am receiving ASPiRE HD on channel 381.

On whatever exact date it was added, I wasn’t receiving ASPiRE.

Perhaps it had to do with whatever controls there are, at AT&T’s DirecTV, which may explain why it wasn’t accessible right away for Choice Xtra Classic subscribers (including myself).

It's possible it was updated to be included in the current packages but took a bit longer to be added into the grandfathered / expired packages.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts