Assembly instructions for C-frame futon bunk bed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dijohn76

Pub Member / Supporter
Original poster
Mar 14, 2008
Montana, SW of Great Falls
Does anyone know where I can download the assembly instructions for a metal "C" frame futon bed? I have a chance to get one cheap before my grandkids get here, but there aren't any instructions with it. Thanks:)

Last edited:
If anyone has one of these beds, I would appreciate if they could post the website or company name on the instruction manual. I have "googled", "yahoo'd", and every other search engine I can think of and nothing. The problem is there is no brand name on the bed and from what I can see on the internet they all look the same so any help I can get would be appreciated. Thanks:)

I too am looking for instructions. I bought this same bed off craigslist and looking at the bolts and hardware we were given there are a few we arent sure where they go. Can anyone help??

I'm gonna have to say that your first step should be to find any manufacturer info and to contact them, if none can be found then head over to your nearest futon reseller and take a look at what they have, this may give you an idea on what to do.

http://common.csnstores.com/common/marketing/powell/938-199_instructions.pdf

I hope this helps someone!

It's not the C Frame, but I printed our page 3 (the hardware list) and took it to Home Depot. It prints out in real-size, so I just matched up the bolts to the picture. I only had 4 left over when we were done!

Can you please post the assembly instructions for the c frame bunk bed asap?

Um, it's right there just two posts in front of yours...... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)