At my wit's end

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back to the thread , There are a number of things that could cause this .
Where and how is your dish mounted?
Are you losing just your odd or even transponders?
It sounds like your losing signal on the 101 satellite go to the set-up menu when this happens and check signal strength on different satellites(101-110-119) and even and odd transponders on each.

steaker said:
Lets see, I pay $48 a month for cable (all the standard channels that Direct TV gets ~ 125) PLUS HD channels FOX, TNT, ALL Locals, PBS....etc PLUS HBO AND Showtime (WITH HD channels - with a good current promotion), plus many many on-demand channels.....on 4 TVs.

Please price out a similar package on Direct TV !!!.........................................................................

Nuff said......

I rest my case and will not be responding to this jibberish anymore..................Its raining and I got TV to watch......you Direct TVers will be spending your time on this forum (since your signal is out yet again !!!)

Wow i wish i could get a system like that for that price... wow... adelphia in my area charges 43 for basic... there was another rate hike right before i told them to shove off... i got digital cable... cost an extra 20 a month so far thats 63... then they charged 12.00 for each additional reciever... 3 tvs 6.00 for first and 24 for the other 2. Next they charged 2.00 for each remote.. another 6 dollars... I got Starz and Shotime.. another 20 dollars... I was paying WAY over 100 each month for very sub par service and the digital compression was that which makes directv and dish look like HD. I didnt even have cable internet.. i payed Bellsouth 45 a month for 3.0 megabit... adelphia was 45 for 1.5 if you could even get that.

My cable modem was down yesterday and I MISSED out on an eBay bid.... grrrrr...
again, ACDon... I would check the ground out... if you have a multi-switch, check to see if it is hot .... switch receivers around... try that.... what is your signal strength? Hope you get it working!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Will there be new Hd Channels In Lineup??

RG6 radial style crimp tool suggestions?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)