AT&T Android Phones

i have never used a droid. i don't know about that slide function of the keyboard. i have found any phone that flips or slides eventually fails as their are conductors or small ribbon cable that connects the componets between the halfs.

thats a pricey phone to screw up when you are over a year into your contract when the warranty is expired and you still have another year to go with a broken phone.

i have never used a droid. i don't know about that slide function of the keyboard. i have found any phone that flips or slides eventually fails as their are conductors or small ribbon cable that connects the componets between the halfs.

thats a pricey phone to screw up when you are over a year into your contract when the warranty is expired and you still have another year to go with a broken phone.

Considering that this report has nothing to do with the "Droid", I have no idea where this comment came from.

Ive had the same G1 phone since launch.. Its still "tight" as can be when sliding in and out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)