AT&T/Bellsouth deal?

brian24740

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Apr 30, 2005
Princeton,WV
With AT&T offering DishNetwork and Bellsouth offering Directv will AT&T be converting Bell South customers to Dish? This could be huge gains for Dish and Losses for Directv. Anyone have any thoughts on this?

Well I signed up for D* via BS. This was having been on E* for 3 years & being just pissed (I am equally pissed at D* for HD Lite, but I will hold off... I guess being 5 years older my patience has grown) & if at&t tries to force me on E* then they can kiss where the sun don't shine :D

Yeah I would stay away from AT&T their new stuff is real buggy as far as this new IPTV. Its best to just deal with Dish..

its possable since they have a box called the at&t homezone that only works with dish network as of now. if they was smart they would offer both to everyone, there are some areas where dish or direct may be better solution that the outher.

not for a few years, they are just now doing the buildout in columbus, and i think we all rember how long it took or is taking to just get dsl out to the rual communities. so at&t will be able to offer tripple play no matter what either via the project lightspeed (u-verse tv) or via satellite through direct or dish depending on where u live and if u had sbc or bellsouth orig. bear in mind also bellsouth has a small cable operation in a few cities near atl, ga

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts