AT&T DirecTV running a gift card scam

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

MitchDeerfield

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 1, 2016
Florida
When you look at your online monthly bill, it tells you that you are entitled to a $10 gift card, first for Starbucks, then for Panera Bread, and now an ATT VISA gift card. After connecting to AT&T Thanks, it tells you to claim your free gift card. Then it immediately says that they've ran out of gift cards for today but you need to check back tomorrow at 12 noon and try again. I have been suckered on this 3 or 4 times. Folks it's a scam, you get absolutely nothing.

I remember when AT&T was a highly respected company, not a lot of smoke and mirrors and phony promises. What has happened to AT&T?? This needs to stop now.

Last edited:
When you look at your online monthly bill, it tells you that you are entitled to a $10 gift card, first for Starbucks, then for Panera Bread, and now an ATT VISA gift card. After connecting to AT&T Thanks, it tells you to claim your free gift card. Then it immediately says that they've ran out of gift cards for today but you need to check back tomorrow at 12 noon and try again. I have been suckered on this 3 or 4 times. Folks it's a scam, you get absolutely nothing.

I remember when AT&T was a highly respected company, not a lot of smoke and mirrors and phony promises. What has happened to AT&T?? This needs to stop now.
Has anyone spoke with ATT about this instead of a forum that can do nothing about it ?

Its great that your passing the info along, but have they been asked about this yet ...

Not everything ATT does is bad or a scam.

Very likely IF it is a Scam, its a 3rd party.

I started to look into the Att Thanks thing over the weekend but decided not to get into it for some reason, I think it put me into a log in loop where it wouldn't log me in, so I just gave up.
I didn't know anything about the GC's, was just curious about what the Att Thanks was all about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts