AT&T picks DirecTV for their DBS partner starting 2/1/2009

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I currently can do as you do now, however, I think that will change to D* , phone and internet, and the DISH will no longer be an option as far as At&t bundles go.
I think thats what you meant, but not sure.

AT&T will not sell DISH after 2-01-09 any longer.

Jimbo

What I mean is that I can sell the whole bundle right now as a DISH dealer (I.E. they get all three on the same bill and I get the Dish sales commission and Dish install). I am curious if I will be able to do this with D* being that I am a D* dealer as well or is D* going to only have ATT sell their service or the D* 800 number CSRs do it and have the HSP network (gag) install it.

What I mean is that I can sell the whole bundle right now as a DISH dealer (I.E. they get all three on the same bill and I get the Dish sales commission and Dish install). I am curious if I will be able to do this with D* being that I am a D* dealer as well or is D* going to only have ATT sell their service or the D* 800 number CSRs do it and have the HSP network (gag) install it.

This I do not know as I have no contact thru work with any of the people that would be able to answer that for me.

Sorry,
Jimbo

So ok.
Todays the day..

So i have AT&T landline service along with AT&T wireless cellphone (Iphone 3g) and AT&T DSL
and Directv HD DVR

do i call AT&T and ask them if they offer any bundle discounts.. even tho i allready have been a customer ?

I would call them on Monday :)
also check here:
http://www.att.com/gen/general?pid=11096

Let us know what they say !

Jimbo

Ok guys,for those wanting to bundle your D* with your ATT services , you CAN do that ....
I was reading one of the company articles the other day and they will be doing it, so go ahead and call.

PS. You would call ATT not D*

Jimbo

Ok guys,for those wanting to bundle your D* with your ATT services , you CAN do that ....
I was reading one of the company articles the other day and they will be doing it, so go ahead and call.

PS. You would call ATT not D*

Jimbo

Great news Jimbo. Any idea what the savings are? I have Total Choice Plus and Uverse DSL Elite here.

Great news Jimbo. Any idea what the savings are? I have Total Choice Plus and Uverse DSL Elite here.
I called ATT and did the bundle. I don' have home phone so savings was only $5 of my Direc bill nothing on the internet. They also said I would still continue to get a bill from both companies. I was hoping for one bill for tv and internet

I called ATT and did the bundle. I don' have home phone so savings was only $5 of my Direc bill nothing on the internet. They also said I would still continue to get a bill from both companies. I was hoping for one bill for tv and internet

I think the single bill will be available in the future.

Jimbo

I have not been given any info in what the discounts are.
I know what I as an employee would get for U Verse and DSL but thats out of the question for me seeing I live in Verizon terr.

Jimbo

Guy's I got good and bad news for you today about services being on one bill.
Yes, it will happen, but from what I read, not till late this year.

Jimbo

I was told I can't do the "full" bundle, which would have been about a $30 savings, until my D* contract is up. Until then, just the $5 discount for me....

I was told I can't do the "full" bundle, which would have been about a $30 savings, until my D* contract is up. Until then, just the $5 discount for me....

I think what they're referring to there is the new customer discount, which you can get without bundling. The only additional savings you get from bundling is $5

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)