AT&T Promises They'll Stop Blocking Video Apps by End of 2013 By Which Most Unlimited Users Will Be

Not this user..

NfQ64CU.png

I hope to keep my unlimited plan till the day I die.

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Grandfathered Plans

If you have a good plan, don't ever change it. ATT grandfathers these plans and you can keep it forever. They don't even offer the package I have anymore and haven't for 3 years. It's cheap and perfect, 2 gb of data, free calling anywhere, etc. You don't get that with the new plans.

Never change. I have free calling to any mobile phone, not just AT&T phones. That alone allows me to be in a lower package than I would otherwise. I too have the 2GB data no longer offered for my smartphone, perfect amount for less than currently offered. Our family plan has unlimited text, which is extended to my data only tablet, I see the newest plans do not include data only tablets for that feature. Finally our voicemail is what now has become the premium add on. So think carefully before changing.

My plan isn't that great in itself. I only get 450 minutes with extended nights/weekends and 1500 text messages, BUT I get unlimited internet for $30. Looking at my stats now, I'm halfway through my month, and I have 3113 minutes left (counting my rollovers), 1211 texts, and 3.5+ GB available before I get throttled. For me it works great though. I'm not thrilled with the monthly cost, but I still like the LTE network now that I actually have access to it.