AT&T Removing Early Upgrade Option, forcing 24 month wait for upgrade

Effective today? Interesting. It sounds like a new iPhone might be announced later today! ;)

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Effective today? Interesting. It sounds like a new iPhone might be announced later today! ;)

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!
Well technically it was effective June 9th.. I honestly don't think the two are related. Besides, isn't today just the WWDC? I think we're just getting the new iOS announcement.

Didn't Verizon do exactly the same thing earlier this year?
Yup. Nice to know the carriers are posturing for a real competitive advantage on each other. Nope, instead company A does something sh*tty, which then gives companies B, C and D to do the same sh*tty thing..

We are still eligible this month (month 20) with Verizon. That must be for new contracts only.

We are still eligible this month (month 20) with Verizon. That must be for new contracts only.
Yeah it's like, "All contracts started/renewed after X date are now 24 months." My phone is still eligible for an early upgrade as well, although I'm not sure I'm going to upgrade through AT&T. I'm strongly considering getting one of the upcoming "Stock Edition" S4 or HTC One that has Vanilla Google on it along with first updates and most importantly, LTE on AT&T AND T-Mobile. Of course, that will be quite a hit on the wallet with price being $649 and $599 respectively.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)