AT&T (SBC) New Hook Up

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

pduncan

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 13, 2006
Just connected to AT&T (SBC) DSL, after years of waiting on availability. Had comcast. I must say, the speed is not noticably different (1.5 m vs. 2.3), but the price is vastly better ($12 (($26 after 12 months)) vs. $43).:D

No problems thus far!:)

Just connected to AT&T (SBC) DSL, after years of waiting on availability. Had comcast. I must say, the speed is not noticably different (1.5 m vs. 2.3), but the price is vastly better ($12 (($26 after 12 months)) vs. $43).:D

No problems thus far!:)

Call them up and twist their arm every year . They will finally agree to keep the price down . Especially if there is another DSL provider avalable to threaten to switch to .

Wyr

I have SBC aka AT&T DSL for over a year and had very little downtime. I have the pro level which gives about 6.0 m. Almost got Comcast, but a neighbour said it went down a lot and a few times they didn't have net for a few days. But a family member has Comcast in another city and they experience little downtime, so the network in our area must have more bugs then an 10 day old sandwitch!

Dang... comcast wants $58/mo stand alone for high speed here. I am switching to AT&T as well and will get between 1.5 and 3.0mb for $24.99/mo.

On another note we might be getting some cable competition in my city soon and experts expect Comcast rates to drop by 40%. Tell me there is no mark up there jeez...:mad:

Dang... comcast wants $58/mo stand alone for high speed here. I am switching to AT&T as well and will get between 1.5 and 3.0mb for $24.99/mo.

On another note we might be getting some cable competition in my city soon and experts expect Comcast rates to drop by 40%. Tell me there is no mark up there jeez...:mad:

Wish I could switch from TWC...but AT&T says I'm too far from the station and by the time they add the service in my area I will have already moved (I'm moving in summer 2007.)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)