AT&T Unseats Verizon as Best in Customer Service

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I'm sorry but being an ex at&t u-verse customer. They are not the best but instead the worst customer service ever! Plus they over charge and lie to their customers. You can google at&t complaints. It will give you websites links from people filing complaints on at&t.

I'm sorry but being an ex at&t u-verse customer. They are not the best but instead the worst customer service ever! Plus they over charge and lie to their customers. You can google at&t complaints. It will give you websites links from people filing complaints on at&t.

Well you can do that with any company. Pick one. From phone companies to retail outlets to restaurant. Usually the people who have been treated wrong speak the loudest so those are what you will see the most of from almost every company. Very rarely do you see someone come on a website and say "Wow that (insert company name here) really treated me well!"

All the big TV provider companies suffer from poor customer service. It is a cutthroat business and everyone cuts customer service to save on costs. It is just a matter of what marketing can do to make your service look good.

Pac-Bell, Cingular, AT&T

Those are the names of the one company I've been with 10-15 years.
I've been satisfied with coverage and service.
Only reason I've gone to Straight Talk (on AT&T), is to get a cheap data plan for a smart phone.
As this is a cellular discussion, Uverse is really irrelevant, being a different company.
And I have plenty of nasty things to say about my land line company, too! ;)
?.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)