ATSC 3.0 testing groups

N5XZS

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 23, 2005
Albuquerque, NM, USA
All the TV manufacturers and the TV broadcasters working together to kinks out the bad bugs and which one work the best.

Like for example git rid of slow channel surfing DASH system and replace with better faster channel surfing MMT system.

Anyway, enjoy reading!:) :hatsoff

Here's the link...

Reactions: FTA4PA
I really don't care if it ever comes to Tulsa. Tulsa has been on the coming soon list for 4-5 yrs now. After Sinclair gutted most of the staff at KTUL last year, I don't see them doing much unless the Scripps or Griffin stations offer some help.

Reactions: FTA4PA
I really don't care if it ever comes to Tulsa. Tulsa has been on the coming soon list for 4-5 yrs now.

We are one of the few still on the 'coming soon' list as well and I'm really at the point of agreeing with you. At first it seemed great with the promise of a better, more reliable signal and so much more - then it turned into a greed-fest plus the DRM being forced down everyone's throat. I'm really soured on the whole idea at this point and very unlikely to change my opinion unless a major shift - either voluntary or forced - would happen. :(

Reactions: osu1991 and Teehar

New line up great programming Omy

Interactive ATSC 3.0 Comes to CT