ATT wireless discount for Directv NOW?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

comfortably_numb

Dogs have owners, cats have staff
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2011
Kansas City / Las Vegas
My parents have ATT for their wireless service. They are thinking about dumping Dish Network and going to Directv NOW for TV. Is there a discount for ATT wireless customers? If so, how should they go about it?

They bundle them together and give you $10 off your monthly bill, but then your att will be combined to a contract also

Sent from my iPhone using SatelliteGuys

I am not sure there is a contract required, but you do have to sign up for the unlimited plus (or similar plan) to get the discount.

Reactions: Damon77
There used to be a discount if you had the newest unlimited wireless plan. The discount started off as $25/month off of DIRECTV Now, then it got dropped down to $15/month off of DIRECTV Now, and now the discount is completely gone for new folks. People who got the discount when it was being offered are grandfathered in to it, and will still get it as long as they don't change their wireless plan and keep DIRECTV Now. I'm grandfathered in to the $25/month discount. There's also a free "premium" service, which they still have. You get your choice of one: HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz, VRV, Amazon Music Unlimited, or Pandora Premium. They let you switch the premium service once every 12 months. The newest unlimited plans also come with "AT&T Watch TV" for free. Watch TV is basically a slimmed down DIRECTV Now with about 30 channels and no DVR. The interface is exactly the same as DIRECTV Now. AT&T just started a new offer in the last week or two - if you have AT&T home internet and DIRECTV Now they remove the data cap on your home internet and give you unlimited data. All AT&T home internet plans have a 1TB data cap, except for AT&T Fiber gigabit speed which comes with unlimited data. If you do combined billing with AT&T wireless and AT&T home internet you get a $10/month discount on the home internet. There is no combined billing with DIRECTV Now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts