Status
Not open for further replies.

reubenray

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Pub Member / Supporter
Dec 30, 2018
Bella Vista, Arkansas
Is this allowed? I have been a member for several months and each time I try to attach a link the post shows a blank space where the link is.

Yes links are allowed. We have link tools also that allow you to highlight a word or phrase in a response and make it a link to where you want to point at. The link tools are next to the font options above.

Is this allowed? I have been a member for several months and each time I try to attach a link the post shows a blank space where the link is.
I'm wondering if link shows blank if you have an adblock turned on. We can prove this, rubenray, if you post something with a link in it in reply to this post. I have adblock turned off. I don't need it at this website because I am a paying member and I don't get ads.

When you post a link it changes the link to the Favicon of that site.

If their Favicon is a blank one, nothing will show. (well it shows... but since its blank you don't see anything) :)

I see it its an amazon line to a Usb for SARA drive converter. :)

If you are using the mobile app, the amazon links do not display correctly. (Its an issue with the Mobile app which they wont fix unfortunately)

Windows 10 and Firefox 65.0.2 and Amazon links don't show up. Doesn't matter if Adblocker is on or off they just don't show up.

Reactions: charlesrshell
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts