Attention 512 (1 Viewer)

Register Today to see less ads! It's Free!

Brussam

SatelliteGuys Pro
Pub Member / Supporter
Nov 30, 2006
Lately I have been getting a popup on my Hopper 3 that says there is something not right and the receiver has not been rebooted in a while. (Maybe Attention 512?) I don't have the exact words because every time it pops up, I manage to put the phone in Selfie mode and don't get the shot. There is no Cancel option, it just goes ahead and reboots. This time was 4:45 PM CDT. Usually is is around 8:00 AM.

If it would return to where I was would be better. And then after a minute or two, it goes into updating the remotes (Attention 498) and nothing else happens at that moment unless I cancel the updates with the popup sitting in the middle of the screen.

The schedule for the Hopper 3 is set to normal. This is happening like every two days.

Howard Simmons

SatelliteGuys Pro
Lifetime Supporter
Jun 25, 2018
Northwest Florida
Lately I have been getting a popup on my Hopper 3 that says there is something not right and the receiver has not been rebooted in a while. (Maybe Attention 512?) I don't have the exact words because every time it pops up, I manage to put the phone in Selfie mode and don't get the shot. There is no Cancel option, it just goes ahead and reboots. This time was 4:45 PM CDT. Usually is is around 8:00 AM.

If it would return to where I was would be better. And then after a minute or two, it goes into updating the remotes (Attention 498) and nothing else happens at that moment unless I cancel the updates with the popup sitting in the middle of the screen.

The schedule for the Hopper 3 is set to normal. This is happening like every two days.
Have you unplugged it and waited 10-15 seconds? Every time I have a problem with my Hopper2/sling I just unplug it and everything's fine again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)