Attention 512

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Brussam

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 30, 2006
Lately I have been getting a popup on my Hopper 3 that says there is something not right and the receiver has not been rebooted in a while. (Maybe Attention 512?) I don't have the exact words because every time it pops up, I manage to put the phone in Selfie mode and don't get the shot. There is no Cancel option, it just goes ahead and reboots. This time was 4:45 PM CDT. Usually is is around 8:00 AM.

If it would return to where I was would be better. And then after a minute or two, it goes into updating the remotes (Attention 498) and nothing else happens at that moment unless I cancel the updates with the popup sitting in the middle of the screen.

The schedule for the Hopper 3 is set to normal. This is happening like every two days.

Lately I have been getting a popup on my Hopper 3 that says there is something not right and the receiver has not been rebooted in a while. (Maybe Attention 512?) I don't have the exact words because every time it pops up, I manage to put the phone in Selfie mode and don't get the shot. There is no Cancel option, it just goes ahead and reboots. This time was 4:45 PM CDT. Usually is is around 8:00 AM.

If it would return to where I was would be better. And then after a minute or two, it goes into updating the remotes (Attention 498) and nothing else happens at that moment unless I cancel the updates with the popup sitting in the middle of the screen.

The schedule for the Hopper 3 is set to normal. This is happening like every two days.
Have you unplugged it and waited 10-15 seconds? Every time I have a problem with my Hopper2/sling I just unplug it and everything's fine again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)