Attn: DIRT - Hopper 3 Upgrade Fees Question

lolewi00

Original poster
May 1, 2016
Springfield, KY
My household has been with dish for almost 3 yrs and we are leasing a Hopper with Sling and 3 Joey 1.0's (total of 4 tv's). We would like to upgrade to the Hopper 3 but need to know what the minimum cost would be. I've been informed by both our local installer and national customer service that we are not eligible for a free upgrade and will have to pay $150 upfront along with an $8 increase in our monthly bill and possibly an additional install fee. Is this our only option or is there one that would at least involve less money upfront? I would really appreciate any information you can give me. Thanks.

Contact one privately giving account number and pin. You can see who's online on the le ft hand side they are in REd. (they are going to make the same request) I know the 150$ fee is credit dependent. Perhaps you can put it in your patterns name if they have better credit?

Definitely contact a DIRT member - it is sometimes possible to pay the $150 upfront, but then get it back in the form of monthly credits on your bill. (I.E. $15/mo for 10 months)

My household has been with dish for almost 3 yrs and we are leasing a Hopper with Sling and 3 Joey 1.0's (total of 4 tv's). We would like to upgrade to the Hopper 3 but need to know what the minimum cost would be. I've been informed by both our local installer and national customer service that we are not eligible for a free upgrade and will have to pay $150 upfront along with an $8 increase in our monthly bill and possibly an additional install fee. Is this our only option or is there one that would at least involve less money upfront? I would really appreciate any information you can give me. Thanks.

If you send me a PM I can check the upgrade options for your account. There is a certain criteria that is used in regards to upgrade fees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)