What Happened to the Dish Executive Team?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

hemway

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 8, 2003
Arizona
I'm a long time Dish customer. In the past when Dish was more responsive to customer needs, they maintained an 'Executive Team' that helped customers resolve issues they were having that didn't get resolved by the the standard customer service team.

That team eventually became the 'Corporate Escalations' team and the representative that I've always worked with over the years (last contacted him back in January of 2015) was always helpful in resolving any problems I was having. I recently reached out to him via email but my email was returned as not deliverable. When I tried to call his phone, I got nothing but silence, never even rang. I've work with this person for at least 10 - 12 years so I thought it was strange that he is no longer accessible.

Did Dish get rid of the 'Executive or Corporate Escalations' Teams?

I'm a long time Dish customer. In the past when Dish was more responsive to customer needs, they maintained an 'Executive Team' that helped customers resolve issues they were having that didn't get resolved by the the standard customer service team.

That team eventually became the 'Corporate Escalations' team and the representative that I've always worked with over the years (last contacted him back in January of 2015) was always helpful in resolving any problems I was having. I recently reached out to him via email but my email was returned as not deliverable. When I tried to call his phone, I got nothing but silence, never even rang. I've work with this person for at least 10 - 12 years so I thought it was strange that he is no longer accessible.

Did Dish get rid of the 'Executive or Corporate Escalations' Teams?
That team is now DIRT on this website.. You can contact them by starting a conversation with any of them that you see in red in the Helpers Online Now box. Maybe you can't reach your representative because they retired, promoted or left for another job.

That team is now DIRT on this website.. You can contact them by starting a conversation with any of them that you see in red in the Helpers Online Now box. Maybe you can't reach your representative because they retired, promoted or left for another job.

Are the DIRT folks allowed to authorize two Hopper 3s on one account?

I tried reaching out the a couple members of the DIRT team but so far, they haven't responded.

All good points but I would think Dish, like most companies, would have emails for someone who left, routed to someone else. If promoted, you don't usually get a new email account (that's was alias are for)

The system changed (for the better overall) not that people left or didn't leave. When you say you reached out, did you send them a message while they were listed as on duty? Otherwise it would be answered when they come back to work.

If I buy a new Hopper 3 and a couple of the new Joey's and I do a simple equipment swap or does Dish need to come out and do something? Do I still have to pay the lease fee on the Hopper and Joeys?

I reached out to mikeH_dishNetwork and ZachS@DISH because they were showing in red. I clicked on their ID and started a conversation. Didn't hear anything from either of them. Is there another way to contact them?

Sometimes they get off shift and then when they come back they will answer,

Other way is login in and chat, I have been able to do everything I need with one of those methods. If it is something you have to have right now, online and chat is the best move

Reactions: bspei
Should be mentioned that the ERT turned into Office of the President. Their business rules changed as well, when the name change took place in 2013

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)