What Happened to the Dish Executive Team?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Nope, don't need two, just one Hopper 3 and two of the Joey 2.0's. In the past, I worked with my contact who was able to upgrade my equipment without having to sign a 2 year agreement. Even though I've been a DISH customer for 12+ years, if they happen to pull some bonehead move and lose some of the critical programming I keep them for, I want the ability to cancel and move on.

With more and more programmers making most of their programming available online or through Roku, once the last of the networks we watch offers online subscriptions, I'll 'cut-the-cord'. We have the AT120+ plan and other then our locals (which we can get OTA), there are really only a handful of channels we watch.

Nope, don't need two, just one Hopper 3 and two of the Joey 2.0's. In the past, I worked with my contact who was able to upgrade my equipment without having to sign a 2 year agreement. Even though I've been a DISH customer for 12+ years, if they happen to pull some bonehead move and lose some of the critical programming I keep them for, I want the ability to cancel and move on.

With more and more programmers making most of their programming available online or through Roku, once the last of the networks we watch offers online subscriptions, I'll 'cut-the-cord'. We have the AT120+ plan and other then our locals (which we can get OTA), there are really only a handful of channels we watch.
That's not very encouraging to make them want to waive the commitment...

The Fox News is one of the two channels that needs to become available online before I'd cut the cord and they have said on numerous occasions they have no plans to offer their live channel on the internet. I've been with for over 12 years and that was the reason my old contact upgraded me to my current system (3 original Hoppers and a Joey) for just the installation charge. Its been 4 years since that upgrade and Dish collected their fees from me and I had the piece of mind that I could end it at any time.

Besides, I'd have to get the wife's approval to cut the cord and that won't happen unless whatever I move to is as simple to use as what we have with Dish.

Yup, just thought echoing is what is needed for the forum lately....:shh
You're right! One WRONG poster (or series of) get's picked up as truth, and the misconception spreads... usually by new members who know no better.

Reactions: ChadT41
The Fox News is one of the two channels that needs to become available online before I'd cut the cord and they have said on numerous occasions they have no plans to offer their live channel on the internet. I've been with for over 12 years and that was the reason my old contact upgraded me to my current system (3 original Hoppers and a Joey) for just the installation charge. Its been 4 years since that upgrade and Dish collected their fees from me and I had the piece of mind that I could end it at any time.

Besides, I'd have to get the wife's approval to cut the cord and that won't happen unless whatever I move to is as simple to use as what we have with Dish.

Fox News is online. More than I care to read. http://www.foxnews.com/

Well then, get used to and be happy with Dish. Streaming will never be as simple and DEPENDABLE as cable or Sat. Google the recent Game Of Thrones HBO streaming fail. I predict "cord cutting" will be short lived...and SlingTV and other "real time" alternatives will have equally limited lifespans.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts