Attn. Farve Fans.................

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

Chinatown

On Vacation
Original poster
Oct 11, 2006
Wisconsin
NFL network is showing his 1st game against the Bengals 9/20/1982. Next showing is Saturday, July 5th at 8:00. Sounds like a good use for your Tivo's or DVR's :):):):):)

I don't think the game is going to be at 8 pm. The last two weeks they've shown something else instead of the games that were scheduled. Usually they are on Sat. Morning. I think 9 am because I've watched all the classic games so far at that time.

Saturday, July 5 , 2008 at 8PM ET until 11PM ET is scheduled on the NFL Network as showing that game.
The date of the game is Sept.20, 1992. Bengals at Packers.

It must be July, Favre has started his waffling about playing this season, but with a slight twist. Instead of threatening to retire, he's threatening to come back.

I'll put Favre on the top of the list of "players I'm sick off hearing about". Outside of Green Bay and ESPN, who gives a crap whether this guy plays anymore?

I'll put Favre on the top of the list of "players I'm sick off hearing about". Outside of Green Bay and ESPN, who gives a crap whether this guy plays anymore?

Seriously, what has Favre done the last ten years? He's had a very good career, but the accolades/accomplishments ratio is wayyyyy out of whack!!!

Last edited:
IF Farve comes back and is NOT with GB ....
He mentioned that he wants to play in a warmer area on a team with playoff asperations.

How many good teams are there in the southern states that need a QB and are playoff contenders ?

The best team I can see that should be looking at Farve would be Jacksonville ...

They have an average QB, with a vetern QB, they may make it to the SB.

Jimbo

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)