AU9 missing parts?

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

boba

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Dec 12, 2003
Dorchester, TX.
I got an AU9 shipped by UPS, box was damaged and the mount didn't arrive. Anyone got any ideas where just the mount can be purchased. Directv has been no help and I can't find a contact for Wistron NeWeb.:)

What part of the mount? The foot plate, the pole, the AZ/EL bracket, the brace poles? It would help if you were a bit more specific about what was missing.
Sorry don't know what else to call it the piece that goes over the mast, has the adjustment bolts on it and attaches to the skew plate. The mount.:)

Directv doesn't normally ship dishes directly to customers, so I understand why the CSRs haven't been able to help you. You might try http://www.solidsignal.com/url]. T...ain one for you. Where did you buy the dish?

That's the AZ/EL (Azimuth/Elevation) bracket, and no they don't ship with the Ka/Ku dishes.
Thank you for the correct terminology. Every AT-9 or AU9 I've bought wholesale has come with the AZ/EL bracket packed in the box. Maybe for bulk shipments to HSPs they pack them separately. Now I've got to find a source still.:)

As Bob mentioned , try solidsignal.co or try sadoun.com they both should have the set up your looking for.
You might try emailing or calling them, MAYBE they can help you with parts as well.

Jimbo

Thank you for the correct terminology IWC5893. I guess it is true you can find anything on Ebay, with the right search I found auction 290134537125 price was more than I really wanted to pay but it completes the dish. Maskcomm was the seller on Ebay, they have removed him as a seller but that dosen't help about a half dozen of us that he ripped off. Bargins aren't always bargins on Ebay.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts