Audio and Video not in Sync on 622

fredtx

Active SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Aug 17, 2005
I have had a 622 receiver since mid August of this year and this past few days we have noticed a lag between the lip movement on the monitior and the audio that is being said. The first time it happened I pressed the power button on the front panel of the unit and reset it. Tonight when it happened again, it was on a show that we had recorded and the reset did not work.

So am I doing what should be done? And does the 622 not respond to a reset for recorded programs?:confused:

I noticed this too on a few programs...however, it only happened on a couple recorded simpsons (like 2-3 sec lag...AHH!) and once on a Grey's Anatomy (but only like 0.5 at worst...still). I'd still say 98% of TV is fine. Maybe it's just the programming and not the 622. I guess since I've only noticed it on 3 programs, I'm not too concerned. Has it only been a few for you or a good amount?

Same results as yourself, it has been two or three shows and I think they all have been HD transmissions.

It's a known issue with low frequency. It tends to occur primarily in premium HD pack channels (TNT HD, HBO HD, etc.) Most people won't see it more than once or twice every two weeks for about three seconds to a minute each. Expect a resoluton with a future software update.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts