Audio drop outs Dish Online

brian_tr

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Oct 10, 2008
I have my HP laptop connected to my samsung DLP 67" with a 25' HMDI cable. I have 50M cable internet. When watching tv using Dish Online I am having alot of audio drop outs that last for about 5 seconds. The picture is fine. This also happens when watching direct from the tv station site. I have updated my flash. Not sure what else it could be. Any suggestions?

I have my HP laptop connected to my samsung DLP 67" with a 25' HMDI cable. I have 50M cable internet. When watching tv using Dish Online I am having alot of audio drop outs that last for about 5 seconds. The picture is fine. This also happens when watching direct from the tv station site. I have updated my flash. Not sure what else it could be. Any suggestions?
Look at Task Manager to see if you are getting close to 100% CPU usage. I experienced similar dropouts along with video freezes on a Mac that didn't have enough processing power.

Bounce between 10% and 25% while show playing. This is driving me crazy. Wish my CW channel would go digital.

Look at Task Manager to see if you are getting close to 100% CPU usage. I experienced similar dropouts along with video freezes on a Mac that didn't have enough processing power.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)